Chris Isbel | Attorney
Chris is excited to assist community associations with their complex legal needs
Whether it is the enforcement of covenant and restrictions, interpretation of governing documents, adoption of a budget, or contract review, Chris enjoys working with community association managers and board members to allow for the efficient operation of your day-to-day association needs. Chris takes great pride in providing effective, personalized, transparent representations for the firm’s clients.
• Admitted to the Florida Bar: 2017
• Juris Doctorate, Capital University Law School, 2016
• Presidential Scholar and Recipient Dean’s Award for outstanding Pro Bono Service
• Bachelor of Arts Degree, The Ohio State University, 2010
• Two-time National Runner-up Lincoln-Douglas Policy Debate Championship