Patryk Ozim | Shareholder
Dedicating 100% of his practice to the representation of community associations
Patryk has an excellent reputation in the community association law industry, and takes pride in leading clients through arbitration, mediation and trial. Patryk frequently attends board and members meetings, and helps clients conduct business, including budgets, elections and parliamentary procedures. Patryk provides exceptional, one-on-one communication and believes that transparent representation helps clients stay educated, informed and within their budgetary means.
• Admitted to Florida Bar: 2003
• Juris Doctorate, University of Florida, 2002
• Bachelor of Arts Degree, University of Florida, 1999
• Former Assistant State Attorney for 9th Judicial Circuit
• Admitted into the US District Court for the Middle and Southern District of Florida