Martell & Ozim, P. A. | Practice Areas
Our Firm works to help you focus on the management of community associations—not mind-boggling legal matters
Martell & Ozim is one of a few law firms to offer budget-minded flat-rate billing on covenant enforcement matters. When you work with our Firm, you will not have to worry about the costs of pushing a matter into litigation over a covenant violation, because of unknown billable hours.
We Proudly Offer:
- True Withheld Billing on all Collection Cases
- Low Flat Fees for all Mortgage Foreclosures and Bankruptcy Actions and Monitoring
- Monthly Reports on Collection, Mortgage Foreclosure & Bankruptcy Actions
- Tailored Status Reports to address specific requests of the client
- Credit Card payment acceptance from delinquent owners
- Direct access to attorneys for updates
- Free consultation to create collection strategies
Collections Made Easy: A solid collection strategy should include, but not be limited to:
- The payment of delinquent assessments.
- The collection of rent payments from tenants.
- Fast and easy payoffs and estoppel certificates for short sales and property transfers.
Our firm offers true withheld billing on all collection cases. It’s simple: we take the financial worry out of collection cases.
There is no longer a need to worry about a problem collection case being charged at an hourly rate or a collection agency that only accepts a certain type of collection case. You can rest easy knowing that all your files can be forwarded to one firm: Martell & Ozim, P.A.
Flat Fee Mortgage Foreclosures and Bankruptcy Files
Your association will know exactly how much it costs to handle the situations its dealt, such as filing a motion to force a bank to take title in a mortgage foreclosure matter or filing a proof of claim or obtain relief from an automatic stay in a bankruptcy. With flat fee billing, your association can budget its legal needs accordingly without fear of hidden costs or fees.
Enforcement Made Easy
The Advantage of Martell & Ozim, P.A.
Flat Rate Billing on Covenant Violations (no hidden costs)
Monthly Status Reports on all Covenant Matters
Direct Access to Attorneys’ Additional Services
Our attorneys will review your documents and offer suggestions for amendments. Our full-service firm will assist you in recording amendments, MRTA Notices, and even revitalization of documents for declarations recorded over thirty (30) years.
In addition, we will review your documents and provide you with a quote before starting any work to ensure that you know all fees upfront. Martell & Ozim, P.A. will also attend meetings and prepare notices and proxies in advance of your meeting.