Jason Martell | Shareholder
Dedicating 100% of his practice to the representation of community associations
Jason is dedicated to helping community association managers and board members throughout Central Florida with all of their community association needs, including the collection of assessments, enforcement of covenants, interpretation of governing documents and contracts and much more. Jason is a frequent speaker on a wide range of community association topics and is actively involved in many community association organizations. Jason believes that clients deserve efficient and cost-effective representation and enjoys meeting with clients to discuss strategies for their specific needs.
• Admitted to Florida Bar: 2008
• Juris Doctorate, Stetson College of Law, 2008
• Bachelor of Science and Business Administration, University of Pittsburgh, 2005
• Awarded Order of Barristers for the highest honor in courtroom advocacy
• Admitted into the US District Court for the Middle District of Florida